Event Phone: 01793 818603
This course will be suitable for Leaders and Managers in any Early Years setting
This is a 3 day course and there will be tasks for participants to complete in between the days.
Audience: This course is suitable for new or experienced leaders in EY settings who are committed to continual improvement and reflective practice.
This course will cover:
- What is effective leadership?
- Your vision – where are you now and where do you want to be?
- Outstanding EYFS provision – what does it look like and how do you know?
- Developing creativity
- Self-evaluation and development plans
- Effective assessment in EYFS
- Effective questioning; developing critical and sustained thinking
- Managing staff and the workload challenge
- The Ofsted inspection framework and what it means to your setting
- Phonics and reading in the early years
The session will aim to:
- Develop Leader’s knowledge, understanding and confidence in leading practice in the EYFS
- Support Leaders in reflecting on and developing the highest quality Early Years practice in their setting.
Dates of Course: Please make a note of all dates as only the first date will show on your ticket
30th September 2019
28th January 2020
5th May 2020
Sarah Jerman is an Independent Educational Consultant
- The Journey to Excellence - Quality Leadership in the Early Years
September 30, 2019
9:15 am - 4:15 pm
Venue: Swindon Teaching School
Venue Phone: 01793 818603
Venue Website: http://swindonteachingschool.org.ukAddress:
Plymouth Street Swindon Wiltshire SN1 2LB Tel: 01793 818603