Event Phone: 01793 818603
This course will be suitable for all practitioners in Early Years settings
Outline of Course;
High quality interactions are key in helping children become emotionally and intellectually ready to think and learn. This session will give practitioner the skills they need to work with children from babies to reception class, and will be fun and interactive.
- The latest research relating to brain development, quality interactions and the role of the adult
- Forming secure attachments to help future relationships
- Supporting children’s learning through play and interaction
- The benefits of child-initiated and adult-led play
- Listening to children and improving their confidence
- The benefits of shared sustained thinking on children’s learning.
|Quality Interactions in the EYFSshow details +||£30.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: September 4, 2019 11:36 am
Sales End: October 3, 2019 4:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- Quality Interactions in the EYFS
November 7, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Swindon Teaching School
Venue Phone: 01793 818603
Venue Website: http://swindonteachingschool.org.ukAddress:
Plymouth Street Swindon Wiltshire SN1 2LB Tel: 01793 818603