Event Phone: 01793 818603
Candidates successfully completing this course will be entitled to act as a first aider in the workplace. This Emergency First Aid at Work course may be more suitable whereby a needs assessment has identified a low-risk work environment. This course complies with the Health & Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 (Appendix 6 Content of an Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course)
In accordance with Appendix 6 H&S (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
- roles and responsibilities of a first aider;
- cross infection;
- recording incidents & actions;
- use of available equipment;
- assessing an incident;
- unconscious casualties (including seizure);
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- Safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- choking;Wounds and bleeding;
- minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters);
Successful candidates will be awarded the FRFA Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work certificate valid for 3 years.
First Response (First Aid) Ltd is a training provider offering a range of first aid courses.
|Emergency First Aid & Work - Level 2show details +||£80.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 29, 2019 8:55 am
Sales End: February 25, 2019 10:00 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- Emergency First Aid & Work - Level 2
February 27, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Swindon Teaching School
Venue Phone: 01793 818603
Venue Website: http://swindonteachingschool.org.ukAddress:
Plymouth Street Swindon Wiltshire SN1 2LB Tel: 01793 818603