Event Phone: 01793 818603
This course is suitable for Early Years Managers, experienced senior staff in settings, and childminders.
This is a two-part course, the course will cover:
- What is ‘Sustained Shared Thinking’?
- How do you reflect on your practice?
- Conditions that promote sustained shared thinking
- Develop strategies that promote sustained shared thinking
- Analyse clips showing examples of sustained shared thinking
Wednesday 31st January & Wednesday 7th February 2017
- Reflecting on Practice and Sustained Shared Thinking
January 31, 2018
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Swindon Teaching School
Venue Phone: 01793 818603
Venue Website: http://swindonteachingschool.org.ukAddress:
Plymouth Street Swindon Wiltshire SN1 2LB Tel: 01793 818603