Event Phone: 01793 818603
This is a two-part course, the course will cover
- How do children learn to read?
- What is Phonics?
- Why is Phonics important?
- Language rich environments
- Involving parents in developing reading and writing skills
- The early stages of handwriting
- The role of the practitioner in supporting the development of early writing skills.
- Developing writing rich environments.
- Gross and fine motor skills.
- Ideas for mark-making activities.
Dates of course: Tuesday 27th February and Tuesday 6th March 2018
- Early Reading and Writing - Promoting Essential Skills Through Play
February 27, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Swindon Teaching School
Venue Phone: 01793 818603
Venue Website: http://swindonteachingschool.org.ukAddress:
Plymouth Street Swindon Wiltshire SN1 2LB Tel: 01793 818603